Sen. LeMahieu, Speaker Vos: Statement
Legislature's Proposed Redistricting Maps
People's Maps Commission: Refined Assembly 1, Refined Assembly 2, Refined Senate 1, Refined Senate 2
SB-621/AB-624: Legislative resdistricting
SB-622/AB-625: Congressional redistricting
Friday October 22, 2021 - Updated 4:35pm
- Sen. Stroebel. Nonpartisan audit shows election law reform needed.
- Milwaukee County Clerk Christenson. State Legislative Audit Bureau's audit report proves elections are accurate and secure.
- Sen. Bernier. Reacts to LAB audit of November 2020 election.
- Sen. Darling. Non-partisan Audit Shows Governor Evers Vetoed Needed Reforms
- Speaker Vos. LAB audit highlights major issues in November election administration.
- Wisconsin Democracy Campaign. LAB Hatchet Job on Wisconsin Elections Commission
- Wisconsin Elections Commission. Initial Response to the Legislative Audit Bureau’s Report on the 2020 General Election
- DWD. BLS Releases State Level Job Opening and Labor Turnover Survey Data
- Rep. Hintz. Statement on Legislative Audit Bureau report.
- Joint Audit Committee Democrats. Joint Audit Committee Democrats react to 2020 eleciton audit.
- Rep. Steineke. Nonpartisan audit finds state Elections Commission skirts laws.
- Common Sense Wisconsin. Responds to nonpartisan Legislative Audit Bureau review of the 2020 election
- Joint Audit Co-Chairs Cowles, Kerkman. Elections administration audit released.
- LAB. Report 21-19: Elections Administration.
- Rep. Myers. Introduces "Safe Roads Save Lives Act."
- Sen. Marklein Column: Counting kids
- Sen. Darling, Rep. Kurtz. Koreen’s Law Puts Patients First
- Sen. Taylor Death of Major Harris
- DHS. Wisconsin to Offer COVID-19 Moderna and Johnson & Johnson Vaccine Booster Doses
- DNR. Invites The Public To A Day Of Discovery
- AG Kaul. Joins Coalition Urging FDA to Accelerate Actions to Protect Children From Toxic Metals in Baby Food
- Wisconsin National Guard Units rehearse combat management in large-scale exercise
- DNR To Host Virtual Public Meeting On Special Well Casing Depth Area & TCE Contamination Oct. 27
- DWD Mark Reihl to Retire from UI Division Administrator Role, DWD
- AARP Wisconsin. Survey: Voters express widespread support for legislation to make it easier to save for retirement
- Wisconsin Supreme Court. OLR v. Jean M. Robinson.
- UW-Eau Claire. Professional mycologist to speak about unique mushrooms of northwestern Wisconsin
- UW-Eau Claire Celebrating first-generation college students on Nov. 8
- UW-Stevens Point Reaches 70% threshold for student vaccinations
- UW-Stout Lor receives October University Staff Appreciation Award
- UW-River Falls Stage and Screen Arts streams “Mary Frankenstein”
- Milwaukee County Sup. Martin. Mourns Major Harris, Commends Community’s Search Efforts
- City of Madison. The City Concludes Final Vision Zero Speed Reduction Project for 2021
- Milwaukee Council President Johnson Statement on the death of missing three-year-old Major Harris
- Milwaukee County Sheriff Lucas Statement Concerning the Recovery of the Body of Three-Year-Old Major Harris
- U.S. Rep. Gallagher Why Is Our Government Covering for CCP on Wuhan?
- U.S. Sen. Johnson Joins Sen. Scott, Colleagues to Introduce Bill Blocking Democrats’ IRS Snooping Proposal
- U.S. Sens. Johnson, Toomey Call on GAO to Immediately Withdraw Global Warming Report
- U.S. Rep. Fitzgerald. WATCH: Rep. Fitzgerald Questions AG Merrick Garland at Judiciary Committee Hearing
- U.S. Rep. Steil Leads Letter Demanding Answers From the Biden Administration for Sanctions Lifted on Iranian Ballistic Missile Producers
- U.S. Sen. Johnson At Border Crisis Roundtable: This Administration Needs to Be Held Accountable, Democrats Must Hold Hearing on Worsening Border Crisis
Thursday October 21, 2021
- DOA. Governor Evers and Sec. Joel Brennan Visit Kewaunee County to Mark “Imagine a Day Without Water”
- WMC. Business Community Calls on Gov. Evers to Launch Talent Attraction Campaign
- Wisconsin Health Care Organizations. Coalition Supports Legislation to Stop White Bagging
- Sen. Larson. GOP members of JCRAR show contempt for LGBTQIA+ community with vote to block medical care for transgender patients
- Common Cause in Wisconsin. Republicans Release Their Partisan Gerrymandered State Legislative and Congressional Voting Maps
- Rep. Dittrich. To Honor Chief Bradley Bowen as First Responder of the Year
- Rep. Loudenbeck. Names 2021 First Responder of the Year
- Rep. Swearingen. Chief Eric Johnson to Receive First Responder of the Year Award
- Rep. Kurtz. Statement on Public Service Commission Approval of a Broadband Access Grant for Necedah
- Wisconsin Democracy Campaign. Wisconsin needs birth equity.
- Wisconsin Democracy Campaign. Stop the GOP Re-Rigging of Our Maps
- Rep. Hintz. Statement on Republican maps.
- Fair Elections Project Statement on GOP-Introduced Legislative Maps
- DOA. Wisconsin Awarded $1 Million Grant to Develop Plan for Electric Vehicle Adoption
- DNR. Confirms Epizootic Hemorrhagic Disease
In Juneau County Deer
- DATCP. Public Comments due October 28 for Avipel® Registration
- DNR. Seeking Public Comments On Proposed Snowmobile Trail Designation Within Flambeau River State Forest
- DOC. Aims to ensure safe trick-or-treating through home visits.
- DNR Aware Of Elk Reported In Southern Wisconsin
- DWD. BLS Data: Wisconsin's Unemployment Rate Remains 3.9 percent in September; Labor Force Participation Rate Increases
- Wisconsin National Guard. Partnership with Papua New Guinea continues to blossom
- DNR. Joins Stoughton Utilities For National Imagine A Day Without Water To Celebrate The Removal Of The Last Lead Service Line In The City Of Stoughton
- OCI. Wisconsin Commissioner of Insurance Protects Consumers and Holds Former Insurance Agent Accountable
- PSC. Recognizes seventh annual "Imagine a Day Without Water"
- DOJ Dane County Man Charged with Sexual Assault in Connection with Backlogged Kit
- New North. President/CEO Barb LaMue elected to leadership role with IEDC
- WMC Promotes Mallory Wipperman to Director of Membership
- Wisconsin Technology Council. Early Stage panels feature sage advice for entrepreneurs at 2021 Early Stage Symposium
- Wisconsin Sustainable Business Council. 14th annual conference announced.
- Wisconsin Technology Council Guest column: Growing tech talent in Wisconsin requires investment in current workforce
- River Alliance of Wisconsin Imagine a Wisconsin Without Nitrate Contamination
- Marquette University. Engineering professor partners with NSF center for phosphorus sustainability
- UW System. UW-Stevens Point, UW-Green Bay reach 70% threshold for student vaccinations.
- UW-Green Bay Hits 70% threshold for student vaccinations
- UW-Whitewater. Tommy Thompson to visit UW-Whitewater on Oct. 27 as campus celebrates vaccination success
- UW-Stout. Civil liberties are focus of Gallery 209 student exhibition through Oct. 29
- UW-Eau Claire. Foundation receives $10 million gift.
- UW-Stout. Applied science alum accidentally created first new blue pigment in more than 240 years
- UW-Madison. Kyle Cranmer chosen to lead American Family Insurance Data Science Institute
- Dane County Exec. Parisi. Dane County Awards $105,000 for 2021 Partners in Equity – Racial Equity & Social Justice Grant Recipients to Seven Organizations
- Dane County Exec. Parisi. Dane County Receives National Recognition for Website Redesign Project
- Milwaukee County Sup. Haas Will End Decade-Long Tenure on Milwaukee County Board in Apri
- Wisconsin Policy Forum Madison City Budget Preserves Services, Launches New Initiatives with Minimal Tax Hike
- U.S. Sen. Johnson. For The Washington Times: Why is Questioning COVID-19 Groupthink Considered Dangerous?
- Wisconsin Environment. Wisconsin groups call on Congress to invest in bold climate solutions and vote for the Build Back Better Act
- U.S. Sens. Baldwin, Brown. Lead Colleagues in Urging USTR to Support American PPE Production by Ending Tariff Exclusions for PPE From China
- U.S. Sen. Baldwin. Works to Secure More Than $176 Million for Wisconsin in Senate Appropriations Package
- U.S. Sens. Johnson, Lee And Rep. Biggs Lead Colleagues in Submitting Public Comment on Biden’s Proposed Open Border Regulation