Sen. LeMahieu, Speaker Vos: Statement
Legislature's Proposed Redistricting Maps
People's Maps Commission: Refined Assembly 1, Refined Assembly 2, Refined Senate 1, Refined Senate 2
SB-621/AB-624: Legislative resdistricting
SB-622/AB-625: Congressional redistricting
Monday October 25, 2021 - Updated 1:38pm
- Sens. LeMahieu, Kapenga, Feyen. Senate leaders to launch election investigation following audit.
- Sen. Marklein. Statement on Legislative Audit Bureau's Election Audit
- Sen. Stafsholt. Disappointed Court Ends Wolf Hunt, Yet Again
- Rep. Brandtjen. Report shows WEC failed Wisconsin.
- Sen. Bewley. Do as I say, not as I do. LRB Memo.
- Midwestern Legislative Conference. Rep. Shelia Stubbs completes regional leadership institute.
- Rep. Subeck. Announces First Responder of the Year for the 78th Assembly District
- Wisconsin Association of Health Plans, Alliance of Health Insurers, AHIP, PCMA, WMC. Memo in opposition to LRB 4440, White bagging legislation.
- Wisconsin Community Solar Economic Alliance. Kohler Co. Joins Alliance in Support of Community Solar Legislation
- Wisconsin Conservation Voters Conservation Notices of the Week
- DNR. Awards Brownfields Grant To Village Of Johnson Creek
- Wisconsin National Guard. Graduates latest class of officers and warrant officers
- AG Kaul. Announces $55,000 environmental judgment for pollution runoff event and other violations of water pollution laws
- DPI. Department will hold public hearing on proposed rules related to educator preparation program and licensing flexibilities
- DNR. Seeks Public Comments On Green Tier Application For Brady Corporation Good Hope Road Facility
- OCI Insurance Commissioner Reminds Wisconsin Drivers of Deer-Vehicle Crash Risk
- WEC Energy Group Announces Leadership Appointments
- Wisconsin Technology Council WIP's Wood to join Investor Hall of Fame during Early Stage Symposium
- Marsy's Law for Wisconsin. Golden House Display Silhouettes in Brown County Raising Awareness of Victims’ Rights
- Arts Wisconsin. Honoring Wisconsin’s municipal Poets Laureate and Writers-in-Residence
- Hunter Nation Statement on Court Decision Halting Legal Wolf Hunt
- Wisconsin Farm Bureau Federation Statement on Wolf Hunt Ruling
- UW-Stout. Interior design faculty, students become part of the safe, healthier buildings movement
- UW-Madison. WARF announces annual gift, largest in foundation’s history
- UW-Eau Claire Father and daughter share UW-Eau Claire campus, passion for political science
- Milwaukee County Sup. Clancy. Introduces budget amendments to move funds from sheriff to human needs.
Friday October 22, 2021
- Sen. Stroebel. Nonpartisan audit shows election law reform needed.
- Milwaukee County Clerk Christenson. State Legislative Audit Bureau's audit report proves elections are accurate and secure.
- Sen. Bernier. Reacts to LAB audit of November 2020 election.
- Sen. Darling. Non-partisan Audit Shows Governor Evers Vetoed Needed Reforms
- Speaker Vos. LAB audit highlights major issues in November election administration.
- Wisconsin Democracy Campaign. LAB Hatchet Job on Wisconsin Elections Commission
- Wisconsin Elections Commission. Initial Response to the Legislative Audit Bureau’s Report on the 2020 General Election
- DWD. BLS Releases State Level Job Opening and Labor Turnover Survey Data
- Rep. Hintz. Statement on Legislative Audit Bureau report.
- Joint Audit Committee Democrats. Joint Audit Committee Democrats react to 2020 eleciton audit.
- Rep. Steineke. Nonpartisan audit finds state Elections Commission skirts laws.
- Common Sense Wisconsin. Responds to nonpartisan Legislative Audit Bureau review of the 2020 election
- Joint Audit Co-Chairs Cowles, Kerkman. Elections administration audit released.
- LAB. Report 21-19: Elections Administration.
- Rep. Myers. Introduces "Safe Roads Save Lives Act."
- Sen. Marklein Column: Counting kids
- Sen. Darling, Rep. Kurtz. Koreen’s Law Puts Patients First
- Sen. Taylor Death of Major Harris
- DHS. Wisconsin to Offer COVID-19 Moderna and Johnson & Johnson Vaccine Booster Doses
- DNR. Invites The Public To A Day Of Discovery
- AG Kaul. Joins Coalition Urging FDA to Accelerate Actions to Protect Children From Toxic Metals in Baby Food
- Wisconsin National Guard Units rehearse combat management in large-scale exercise
- DNR To Host Virtual Public Meeting On Special Well Casing Depth Area & TCE Contamination Oct. 27
- DWD Mark Reihl to Retire from UI Division Administrator Role, DWD
- AARP Wisconsin. Survey: Voters express widespread support for legislation to make it easier to save for retirement
- Wisconsin Supreme Court. OLR v. Jean M. Robinson.
- UW-Eau Claire. Professional mycologist to speak about unique mushrooms of northwestern Wisconsin
- UW-Eau Claire Celebrating first-generation college students on Nov. 8
- UW-Stevens Point Reaches 70% threshold for student vaccinations
- UW-Stout Lor receives October University Staff Appreciation Award
- UW-River Falls Stage and Screen Arts streams “Mary Frankenstein”
- Milwaukee County Sup. Martin. Mourns Major Harris, Commends Community’s Search Efforts
- City of Madison. The City Concludes Final Vision Zero Speed Reduction Project for 2021
- Milwaukee Council President Johnson Statement on the death of missing three-year-old Major Harris
- Milwaukee County Sheriff Lucas Statement Concerning the Recovery of the Body of Three-Year-Old Major Harris
- U.S. Rep. Gallagher Why Is Our Government Covering for CCP on Wuhan?
- U.S. Sen. Johnson Joins Sen. Scott, Colleagues to Introduce Bill Blocking Democrats’ IRS Snooping Proposal
- U.S. Sens. Johnson, Toomey Call on GAO to Immediately Withdraw Global Warming Report
- U.S. Rep. Fitzgerald. WATCH: Rep. Fitzgerald Questions AG Merrick Garland at Judiciary Committee Hearing
- U.S. Rep. Steil Leads Letter Demanding Answers From the Biden Administration for Sanctions Lifted on Iranian Ballistic Missile Producers
- U.S. Sen. Johnson At Border Crisis Roundtable: This Administration Needs to Be Held Accountable, Democrats Must Hold Hearing on Worsening Border Crisis