Friday April 29, 2016 - Updated 5:24am
- Cap Times. Randy Koschnick says he will apply to fill Justice David Prosser's Wisconsin Supreme Court seat.
- Fox 11. Walker expecting many applicants for state Supreme Court.
- DNR. Outdoor Report.
- DWD. Wisconsin Promise initiative for youth with disabilities & their families surpasses enrollment target.
- NBC 15. New Wisconsin bureau to handle officer-involved deaths.
- Duluth News Tribune. Deadline nears on Teamster pension cuts.
- Ashland Daily Press. Meyer warns against sales of public lands.
- Wisconsin Public Radio. UW professor: Opioid epidemic in Wisconsin hasn't peaked.
- WISC. Wisconsin ranked 4th most dangerous state for drunken driving.
- Sheboygan Press. UW Colleges faculty want focus on budget cuts.
- Eau Claire Leader-Telegram. UW System president: Pay hikes possible.
- Badger Herald. UW Faculty Senate unsure whether to bash UW System leadership with non-confidence resolution.
- Wisconsin Radio Network. Ray Cross unguarded at UW Stout forum.
- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel. Officials outline smaller Waukesha service area.
- NBC 15. Mayor proposes ban on new restaurants and bars on State Street.
- Senate Homeland Security & Governmental Affairs. Chairman Johnson comments on recent San Bernardino arrests.
- Bloomberg. Obama's push for court pick fizzles as Republicans stand firm.
- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel. Baldwin, Johnson bitterly joust over appeals court vacancy.
- Washington Post. GOP elites are now resigned to Trump as their nominee.
- WAOW. Sen. Feingold won't reveal how he voted.
- La Crosse Tribune. Democrat, independent also surface to challenge Shilling.
- Wisconsin Public Radio. Feingold says in-state donor pledge has 'no relationship to reality' anymore.
- WXOW. La Crosse resident Chip DeNure announces campaign for state Senate.
Thursday April 28, 2016
- Gov. Walker. Participates in financial literacy event at Appleton West High School.
- Gov. Walker. Seeks applicants for the Wisconsin Supreme Court.
- One Wisconsin Now. Gov. Walker and Speaker Vos make stunningly hypocritical excuse for lack of voter ID education campaign.
- Gov. Walker. Weekly radio address.
- Wisconsin Public Radio. GAB director calls Walker's comments on voter ID law 'disingenuous.'
- Sen. Vinehout. Column: Will broadband show up in rural neighborhoods?
- Sen. Carpenter. Make Supreme Court justices appointed to fill vacant seats run for election at next spring ballot.
- DPW. Walker administration, JFC Republicans must educate Wisconsinites on photo ID law.
- Rep. Taylor. State must take immediate action to address lead poisoning of Wisconsin children. Letter to DHS. DHS Response.
- Sen. Shilling. 17 straight quarters of disappointment and counting.
- Sen. Erpenbach. Weekly Democratic radio address.
- Midwest Food Processors Association, Inc. Laud legislation expanding school snack program.
- Eau Claire Leader-Telegram. UW System schools fear loss of top-quality faculty.
- Chippewa Herald. Jesse Kremer: Gender restrictions on school bathrooms protect women.
- Daily Cardinal. Transgender rights resurface as hot-button issue in Wisconsin.
- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel. GOP leaders open to vote ID ad campaign. Cap Times.
- Sen. Hansen. Statement into new claims of tax dollars being given to companies engaged in outsourcing Wisconsin jobs.
- DNR. Carp removal efforts part of spring fisheries management in Wisconsin.
- DHS. Statement on Elizabethkingia Anophelis outbreak.
- Wisconsin Lottery. West Allis woman claims $50,000 Powerball ticket.
- AG Schimel. Announces Division of Criminal Investigation reorganization.
- DPI. 2015 graduation rate is 88.4 percent.
- WKOW. Company that received WEDC tax credits shipped jobs from Janesville to Panama.
- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel. State could shift care of elderly, disabled to for-profit companies.
- Janesville Gazette. Data: Blacks struggled to graduate in 4 years.
- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel. State to provide $11.8 million for lead lateral removal.
- WXOW. Wisconsin Lt. Governor tours Western.
- Bureau of Economic Analysis. GDP: First Quarter 2016.
- Reuters. U.S. economy stalls in first quarter as activity weakens broadly.
- WQOW. Menards agrees to change policies violating labor laws.
- Alliance for Regulatory Coordination. Governor proclaims May as Building Safety Month.
- WISN. Patient in neonatal ICU infected with Elizabethkingia.
- Rep. Nygren. Statement on Justice David Prosser retirement.
- Rep. Heaton. Statement on the retirement of Justice David Prosser.
- AG Schimel. Statement on Justice Prosser's announced retirement.
- Wisconsin State Journal. Prosecutors appeal John Doe decision to U.S. Supreme Court.
- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel. Prosecutors ask U.S. Supreme Court to overturn Doe decision.
- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel. Editorial: Appoint a commission to find successor for Prosser.
- Cap Times. Wisconsin Supreme Court Justice David Prosser to retire, replacement will serve until 2020.
- UW-Madison. Honors noted entrepreneurs with achievement awards.
- UW-Stout. Recycling efforts 28th best in U.S., No. 1 in Wisconsin again.
- NWTC. To launch Autism Technician degree.
- UW-Madison. Cell transplant treats Parkinson's in mice under control of designer drug.
- UW-Stout. Professor inducted into Wisconsin Academy of Sciences, Arts and Letters.
- UW-Platteville. Students and Orion Group Home youth plant trees at Wyalusing State Park.
- UW-Madison. Brenner's simpler fertility test is basis for promising UW-Madison spinoff.
- NBC 26. Shawano parents could face fines if their kids bully.
- WPHCA. Milwaukee's Community Health Centers recognized for the critical role they play in providing primary care to those with limited access to care.
- Cap Times. City attorney: Madison alders violated open meetings laws in government reform discussions.
- WBAY. Green Bay alderman proposing ban on alcohol sales.
- RPW. Senator Russ Feingold listens to everyone but Wisconsin.
- DPW. Johnson's record - a blueprint for exploding the national debt.
- Craig for 28th Senate. Receives endorsement from Sensenbrenner, Ryan in 28th District Senate race.
- Portage Daily Register. Rematch anticipated for Wisconsin Assembly District 42.
- DPW. Speaker Paul Ryan's speech to millennials falls on deaf ears.
- USA Today. Sanders lays off hundreds of staffers as he weighs Plan B.
- Wisconsin Rapids Daily Tribune. Ryan asks millennials to give GOP a chance.
- Janesville Gazette. Second Democrat enters 31st Assembly race.
- Wisconsin Public Radio. Koch group has spent $44 million in Wisconsin since 2010, liberal PAC says.