Tuesday September 2, 2014 - Updated 1:49pm
- Gov. Walker. Forte Research Systems to accelerate its growth.
- Gov. Walker. Participates in first day of school bell ringing.
- Rep. Jorgensen. Invites public to listening session in Whitewater.
- Rep. Bernard Schaber. Announces September office hours on the bus.
- Rep. Sargent. Honors teachers, students on the First Day of school.
- Reps. Johnson and Goyke, and Sen. Harris-Dodd. Milwaukee legislators pledge further efforts to combat sex trafficking.
- Attorney General Van Hollen. Announces registration is open for upcoming 2014 Public Records and Open Meetings Laws seminars.
- DWD. Gov. Walker proclaims September as Workforce Development Month.
- DATCP. Keep Your Kids Safe newsletter - Sept. 2014.
- DVA Sec. Scocos. Column: V-J Day.
- Daily Reporter. DNR: Pipeline work could kill rare species.
- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel. Despite cuts elsewhere, Quad/Graphics stays on Wisconsin hiring binge.
- Center on Wisconsin Strategy. State of Working Wisconsin.
- Wisconsin Farmer's Union. Welcomes new communications director.
- USA Today. Eating habits improve a bit, except among poor.
- Wisconsin Public Radio. New study gives new ammunition in debate about legalizing medical marijuana.
- Stevens Point Journal. Wisconsin apple growers optimistic about 2014.
- Wisconsin Institute for Law & Liberty. Files proposed Amicus brief in 7th Circuit appeal on behalf of former FEC Chair; asks court to affirm injunction against John Doe investigation.
- Supreme Court. October 2014 oral argument schedule.
- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel. Mining company, allies spent freely to get bill approved.
- UW Colleges, UW-Extension. UW Flexible Option degree program receives federal approval for student financial aid.
- UW System. Receives approval to award federal financial aid for a competency-based UW Flexible Option program.
- Wisconsin Public Radio. As another school year starts, new teacher evaluations, standardized tests begin.
- Wausau Daily Herald. Common Core takes center stage in new school year.
- Appleton Post Crescent. Fox Cities schools vary in approach to Common Core.
- Madison Mayor Soglin. 2015 Executive Capital Budget.
- Milwaukee County Sup. Jursik. Criticizes outer suburbs rejection of the Regional Housing Plan created by SEWRPC.
- Milwaukee Common Council President Murphy. Tom Nardelli 'tireless advocate' for constituents, city.
- Milwaukee Ald. Donovan. Issues statement on passing of Tom Nardelli.
- Racine Journal Times. Police seeking software for monitoring social media.
- Ashland Daily Press. Red Cliff officials vow to pursue sunken barrel issue.
- U.S. Sen. Baldwin. Calls for special enrollment period for 38,000 Wisconsinites dropped from BadgerCare under Gov. Walker's plan. Letter.
- Oshkosh Northwestern. Obama promoting economic gains. Milwaukee Journal Sentinel. USA Today.
- DPW. "Out of Touch": Scott Walker's problem with women voters.
- Walker for Governor. WI Schools are improving and offering more opportunities under Gov. Scott Walker.
- One Wisconsin Now. Gov. Walker reacts to falling poll numbers by accusing media of 'bias', 'incompetence,' 'being lazy.'
- DPW. Double dose of bad economic news for Scott Walker.
- Kurtz for Congress. Delivers radio address, honors Wisconsin workers.
- Walker for Governor. 12 seconds of silence: Mary Burke drew a blank when asked where she disagreed with President Obama.
- RPW. Statement on President Obama's visit to Milwaukee.
- WISC. Burke campaign sees hundreds of thousands in union donation dollars.
- Eau Claire Leader-Telegram. Walker says he won't make another jobs promise.
- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel. Democrat Mark Harris faces uphill battle against GOP's Glenn Grothman.
- Chippewa Herald. Governor's race intensifies as campaign enters final stretch.
- Fond du Lac Reporter. Was Grothman's victory bad news for GOP?
- Manitowoc Herald Times Reporter. Walker skirts touchy casino decision.