Friday March 7, 2014 - Updated 10:01am
- Gov. Walker. Attends manufacturing show at Chippewa Valley Technical College.
- Gov. Walker. Hosts brown bag stop at Enbridge Energy Partners' Superior terminal.
- Capital Times. Scott Walker's focus on creating family-supporting jobs, not raising minimum wage.
- Sen. Harris. Statement on SB 619.
- Common Cause in Wisconsin. Fate of anti-election disclosure bill rests with six pro-election disclosure Republican state senators.
- Sen. Vukmir. Standards Board clears first hurdle.
- WEAU. Tax cuts could change tech school funding.
- Wisconsin Public Radio. Bill requiring outside investigators for police-involved deaths likely to get Senate vote.
- Daily Cardinal. Bill to prevent robocalls receives hearing.
- La Crosse Tribune. Local officials wary of frac sand bill.
- Beloit Daily News. Watchdog groups, unions oppose GOP campaign donation bills.
- Wisconsin State Journal. Controversial election bills find little support in state Senate.
- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel. Editorial: State doesn't need bills that help lobbyists and hurt good government.
- Racine Journal Times. Mason calls for action on loan bill.
- Wausau Daily Herald. Common Core bill appears dead.
- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel. Senate panel approves absentee voter drive bill.
- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel. Scott Fitzgerald says 'living wage' limits appear dead in Senate.
- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel. Educators launch defense of Common Core at Senate hearing.
- DATCP. Warm-up makes manure runoff a risk; check advisory before spreading.
- ETF. Changes in state tax tables may affect some annuitants.
- Eau Claire Leader-Telegram. DNR. Conservation Congress form fishing group.
- Wisconsin SBDC. Clients inject $103 million into Wisconsin's economy.
- U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics. Payroll employment increases in February; jobless rate changes little.
- Marshfield News Herald. 3,000 Wisconsin pensioners rehired in 2013.
- WI Supreme Court. State v. Minerva Lopez.
- CBS 58. Shorewood School District enacts new policy for transgender students.
- Wisconsin State Journal. "I want everyone in this room to 'get' our finances," Ray Cross tells Regents.
- Stevens Point Journal. New UW president wants to clarify finances.
- Dane County Board of Supervisors. Urge passage of Women's Health Protection Act.
- Wisconsin State Journal. DNR cites Dane County biodigester in mile-long manure spill; experts hit safety flaws.
- Milwaukee Business Journal. Obama's Army Corps budget includes $2.1M for Milwaukee harbor.
- DPW. Republicans attempt to advance Scott Walker's campaign corruption protection act.
Thursday March 6, 2014
- Gov. Walker. To U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry: Allow the Keystone XL Pipeline to move forward.
- Gov. Walker. To serve as 2014 Chair of the Midwestern Governors Association.
- Gov. Walker. Weekly radio address.
- Sen. Gudex. Wisconsin State Senate urges U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry to move forward on Keystone XL Pipeline project. Letter.
- Various Groups. Memo regarding weight limits on agricultural equipment (Implements of Husbandry) operating on public roads (AB-842).
- DPI. Testimony on SB-619.
- Survival Coalition. Memo regarding SB-619.
- Testimony on SB-619: School District of North Fond du Lac. Watertown Unified School District. School District of Mondovi. Tomah Area School District. Cameron School District. Oconto Falls Public School District Board of Education.
- WASB. Testimony against Common Core Senate bill.
- Rep. Jorgensen. Pushing for Senate approval of business-boosting, job-creating "MMAKE" bill.
- Madison Metropolitan School District. Testimony on SB-619.
- Forward Institute. Letter regarding SB-619.
- Rep. Riemer. Calls on Gov. Walker, Republican legislators to address Wisconsin's student loan crisis.
- Wisconsin Property Taxpayers. Statement regarding SB-654 and SB-655.
- Rep. Nass. Memo regarding SB-619 - Senate GOP opposition.
- Ashwaubenon School District. Testimony regarding SB-619.
- Rep. Danou. Democratic weekly radio address.
- Rep. Hintz. It's not too late to stop annoying robocalls.
- Rep. Wachs. Joins "Day of Action" against student loan debt.
- Wisconsin Towns Association. Memo regarding Implements of Husbandry legisalation.
- Rep. Mason. Calls on Gov. Walker, GOP legislators to take action to address student loan debt crisis.
- Dairy Business Association. Rep. Ballweg introduces fix to Implements of Husbandry legislation.
- Appleton Post Crescent. Editorial: Political issue-ad bill should be rejected.
- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel. Doctors, scientists express concerns on e-cigarette bill.
- Eau Claire Leader-Telegram. Senate panel to vote on CCAP purges.
- Daily Reporter. Commercial code bill up for vote Thursday.
- Racine Journal Times. Editorial: Keep the politics out of Common Core.
- Wisconsin State Journal. Editorial: Beware of late, speedy bills.
- Wisconsin Public Radio. Assembly readies bill to pay $90K to man wrongfully imprisoned for 23 years.
- DNR. Outdoor Report.
- DNR. Join 30,000 Wisconsin families in caring for rare species, special places; Donate to Endangered Resources Fund, view annual report.
- WMC. DNR air quality data gives sand mining a clean bill of health.
- Emergency Management. Be ReadyWisconsin when you Spring Forward.
- DWD Sec. Newson. Applauds tech ed teachers, partners in building skilled workforce; Cites Governor Walker's workforce investments in students.
- AG Van Hollen. Announces settlement with Genzyme Corporation to resolve allegations of off-label marketing.
- AG Van Hollen. Announces commitment of Allen F. Thomas to treatment under Chapter 980.
- DOJ. Former Dunn County attorney charged with forgery and theft.
- Save our Signs Wisconsin. Interim contract approved for Wisconsin blue sign vendor Derse.
- Chippewa Herald. Building Commission approves expanding crime lab, UW-Madison projects.
- Sheboygan Press. Environmentalists oppose oil pipeline replacement.
- WISC. Culver's hits milestone with 500 locations.
- Wisconsin Farm Bureau Federation. Local students attend Farm Bureau's FFA farm forum.
- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel. Levels of Lake Michigan, Lake Huron may rise 8 to 14 inches.
- Stevens Point Journal. Wisconsin road-salt shortage grows critical.
- Milwaukee Business Journal. Wisconsin minimum wage battle escalates.
- Wisconsin Supreme Court. CED Properties v. City of Oshkosh.
- UW-Eau Claire. UW MBA Consortium faculty recognized for outstanding teaching.
- Associated Students of Madison. 21st session ASM Student Council, SSFC election, and referendum results.
- Wisconsin State Journal. UW-Madison students overwhelmingly approve rec facilities upgrades, fees increase.
- Milwaukee County Sup. Rainey. Critical of jail video visitation problems.
- Dane County Exec. Parisi. New partnership with local growers to raise awareness of economic, health benefits, of buying local produce.
- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel. Supervisor: County should release all John Doe probe documents.
- WQOW. Frac sand company withdraws application for rail facility.
- U.S. Rep. Sensenbrenner. Sends letter to Obama to halt government-led trade mission to Russia.
- Eau Claire Leader-Telegram. New rules could hurt local programs for the disabled.
- RPW. Democrat's first ad gets Gov. Scott Walker's jobs record wrong.
- RPW. Files complaint against AFL-CIO.