Friday November 27, 2015 - Updated 8:43am
- Beaver Dam Daily Citizen. Walker says state poised for growth.
- Racine Journal Times. Scott Walker: Obama administration intel failed in Paris attacks.
- Wisconsin State Journal. Driving without a license could result in impoundment under GOP proposal.
- Chippewa Herald. A bipartisan turkey tale: Hunting in Wisconsin bridges the political divide.
- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel. Lawmakers want to bypass federal rules attached to roadwork.
- Wisconsin Public Radio. Lawmakers unveil plan for attracting workers to rural areas.
- Wisconsin Public Radio. Republicans, environmentalists find common ground over roads funding.
- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel. Editorial: It's time for states to manage wolf populations.
- Daily Reporter. U.S. traffic deaths rise sharply after small decline in 2014.
- Wisconsin Public Radio. Scientists sound off over Gray Wolf hunting.
- The Hill. Obama plans aggressive regs push in final year.
- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel. Ron Johnson cites North Korea in discussing income inequality.