Friday April 18, 2014 - Updated 1:36pm
- Wisconsin Agricultural Tourism Association. Governor Walker signs Ag-Tourism limited liability law.
- La Crosse Tribune. Walker signs ag business tax law; Shilling says it 'levels the playing field.'
- Rep. Goyke. Announces in-district office hours.
- DWD Sec. Newson. Statement on BLS report showing continued significant gains in total jobs.
- OCI. Tornado and Severe Weather Awareness Week.
- Wisconsin Lottery. Waterloo man claims $350,000 SuperCash! prize.
- DATCP. Don't get ripped off before you take off.
- DWD. Meetings and hearings, April 21-25.
- Rehabilitation for Wisconsin, Wisconsin Rehabilitation Association. The 2014 Rehabilitation and Transition Conference kicks off with an aging and disability policy forum.
- AG Van Hollen. Statement on the U.S. Court of Appeals decision in Laborers Local 236, AFL-CIO v. Walker.
- Seventh Circuit Court of Appeals. Laborers Local 236, AFL-CIO v. Scott Walker.
- Wisconsin Supreme Court. Brian Casey v. Ronald Smith.
- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel. Federal appeals court gives Walker win on Act 10. Wisconsin State Journal.
- Wisconsin State Journal. Appeals court revives protest group lawsuit over Capitol sign tickets.
- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel. Attorney fees for prosecutors, judges in John Doe near $100,000.
- UW-Stout. University cuts tons of waste, takes state Recyclemania crown.
- Marquette University. Spinal cord injury is topic of next 'Marquette Presents' forum.
- UW-Madison. Study suggests some fathers elevate their games.
- La Crosse Tribune. UW-L faculty seeking academic freedom language after controversial email.
- City of Madison. Notices of changes in assessments for 2014.
- Milwaukee County Sup. Bowen. Statement on Herb Kohl's generosity to the community.
- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel. County mental health nurses worry about privatization under new law.
- U.S. Rep. Ryan. Racine student wins First District Art Competition once again.
- Reuters. Obama argues healthcare law is working, rejects Republican criticism.
- Sheboygan Press. Petri reminisces on years in office at Sheboygan County town hall meeting.
- Leibham for State Senate. State Sen. Joe Leibham to make campaign announcement Tuesday.
- Manitowoc Herald Times Reporter. Editorial: Voters win by choice in Sixth District race.
- Manitowoc Herald Times Reporter. Nickels, Crawford may compete for Congress.
- Appleton Post Crescent. Burke cites appeal to wide range of voters on socio-economic scale.
Thursday April 17, 2014
- Gov. Walker. Signs bill to support advancements in agriculture.
- Wisconsin Utility Association. Wisconsin's "move-over-law" now protects utility workers.
- Sen. Carpenter. "Silver Alert" becomes law.
- Rep. Bewley, Sen. Jauch. Legislation for Madeline Island signed into law.
- Gov. Walker. Declares emergency in response to continuing cold temperatures and need for propane. Executive Order.
- Green Bay Press Gazette. Gov. Walker declares another propane emergency.
- Racine Journal Times. Governor signs bill allowing use of marijuana component for health.
- Daily Cardinal. Gov. Walker signs bill allowing classified research in UW System.
- Sen. Taylor. Milwaukee to invest in green infrastructure.
- Rep. Hulsey. Letter to Gov. Walker regarding BadgerCare.
- Rep. Smith. Democratic weekly radio address.
- DNR. Outdoor Report.
- DWD Sec. Newson. Congratulates graduates of job training program for people with disabilities.
- DWD. Wisconsin's unemployment rate drops below 6%.
- DOT. Nearly $39 million in federal transportation awards announced.
- DNR. Joins plastics recycling initiative.
- Citizen Action of Wisconsin. New data: New WEDC job numbers shows massive county disparities in eoncomic development.
- Sheboygan Press. Wisconsin unemployment drops to 5.9 percent.
- La Crosse Tribune. DPI won't revoke license of porn-viewing teacher.
- Baraboo News Republic. Voters want to protect albino deer, but not in CWD zones.
- Wisconsin Energy Corp. Wisconsin Energy, Wisconsin Electric declare quarterly dividends.
- Bureau of Labor Statistics. Unemployment insurance weekly claims.
- American Federation for Children. Author, economist and educational choice advocate Arthur Brooks to speak at AFC Policy Summit.
- Wisconsin Coalition Against Sexual Assault. Survivors and allies "wrap" the Capitol to honor survivors of sexual violence for the 3rd year.
- Wisconsin Bankers Association. Offers robbery reward.
- HFMA, Wisconsin Hospital Association. Hospitals urge collaboration among stakeholders to expand health care price transparency.
- Wisconsin Wildlife Federation. Names David Clausen as Conservationist of the Year.
- Fond du Lac Reporter. Local schools pleased that WIAA tables multiplier vote.
- Wisconsin Rapids Tribune. What doctors charge: New data reveals vast disparities.
- District IV Court of Appeals. Jeremy Ryan v. Mike Huebsch.
- Supreme Court of Wisconsin. State v. Wayne J. Wiedenhoeft.
- District IV Court of Appeals. Watertown Regional Medical Center, Inc. v. General Casualty Insurance Company.
- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel. Judges let Capitol protesters proceed with lawsuit against Walker.
- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel. Milwaukee lesbian couple challenge Wisconsin's same-sex marriage ban.
- Wisconsin State Journal. Prosecutors appeal John Doe decision.
- Beloit Daily News. Editorial: Honest referee for the courts.
- UW-Madison. Statewide session explore accelerated use of electronic medical records.
- UW-Stout. School of Education names outstanding mentor and early educator.
- UW-Madison. Made-in-Wisconsin atom probe assisted dating of oldest piece of earth.
- Daily Reporter. Milwaukee alderman: New arena might need regional sales tax.
- Greater Madison Chamber of Commerce. Joins new national business coalition on federal research funding.
- Milwaukee County Sup. Rainey. Voter registration resolution goes to county board for approval on April 24.
- Dane County Exec. Parisi. Henry Vilas Zoo to celebrate Earth Day Saturday with family friendly events.
- Milwaukee County Sup. Staskunas. Expresses concern over Southridge bus stop.
- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel. Panel backs rebidding contract to include 'living wage' law.
- WEAU. Minn. minimum wage increase raises concerns for WI border areas.
- Wisconsin Public Radio. Winter storm hits northwest Wisconsin.
- U.S. Rep. Ribble. Wisconsin delegation demands answers on VA backlog.
- Brooks for State Assembly. Launches campaign for re-election.
- Skowronski for State Assembly. Announces re-election campaign.
- RPW. Video: Liberal activist accosts, spits on Republican Field Director.
- Sen. Kedzie. Announces re-election bid to state Senate.
- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel. Former Senate candidate Tim Michels won't run for Petri seat in Congress.
- Racine Journal Times. Mount Pleasant Republican to run against Speaker Vos.
- Wisconsin Election Watch. Steven Gillespie will not run for 19th District Senate seat.
- WKOW. Wisconsin job climate to be focal point of 2014 gubernatorial race.
- Appleton Post Crescent. Chris Klein to run for Bernard Schaber Assembly seat.
- Manitowoc Herald Times Reporter. Walker refuses to back down on jobs promise.
- Wausau Daily Herald. Irma Republican seeks second Assembly term.
- Eau Claire Leader-Telegram. Burke campaigns on job creation platform.
- Chippewa Herald. Gov. Scott Walker sticks with 250,000 jobs promise.
- La Crosse Tribune. Burke on state economy: Time to panic.