Friday November 28, 2014 - Updated 6:36am
- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel. Abortion foes working with state GOP on limits to procedure.
- Oshkosh Northwestern. Schraa named to Joint Finance Committee.
- Capital Times. MGE rate hike approval draws fire.
- Wisconsin Watch. After criticizing judge, DNR secretary declines to 'correct' ruling on Kewaunee dairy water permit.
- Duluth News Tribune. Planned Enbridge oil route similar to Sandpiper.
- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel. New ozone limts could place restrictions on industry.
- Racine Journal Times. Vouchers, open enrollment losses a budgeting headache for district.
- Marshfield News Herald. Extra-duty pay across UW System rises to $17.3 million.
- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel. Speechwriter for UW-Madison chancellor gets 29% raise.
- Eau Claire Leader-Telegram. Madison police question benefits of body cameras.
- The Hill. 13 Republicans most likely to win the White House in 2016.