Did you know that 80% of the Emergency Medical Services (EMS) in Wisconsin are completed by volunteers? What does that mean for your community? Find out about EMS services in Wisconsin, including:
- The different kinds of services
- The different levels of services
- The need for volunteers
- The 2016 Legislative Council Study Committee on Volunteer EMTs and Firefighters
- The new use for EMTs in the community; helping with wellness checks.
Resource information about EMS services in WI:
- DHS Website – https://www.dhs.wisconsin.
- EMS 101 – WEMSA Website – https://wemsa.memberclicks.
- EMS Statistics – https://www.dhs.wisconsin.