WEEK IN REVIEW
- Walker signed SB-1 into law
- Legislative Democrats sent a letter to Gov. Walker regarding electrical codes. Jarchow letter in response.
- Craig sent a letter to Joint Audit co-chairs requesting an audit of “state programs which receive or utilize federal funds.”
- Legislation circulated/introduced:
- The Spring Primary is Tuesday, February 21 and includes State Superintendent of Public Instruction candidates Evers, Holtz and Humphries.
- ETF sent a letter to Joint Finance co-chairs regarding self-insurance. ETF Video.