Last Updated on
WEEK IN REVIEW
- Joint Finance Committee Democrats sent a letter to AG Schimel regarding rape kit testing.
- Walker appointed Daniel Zimmerman as Secretary of WDVA.
- Senate and Assembly Organization Committees both voted to approve outside legal counsel related to redistricting. Speaker Vos release.
- UW-Madison announced the Badger Promise program.
- Walker announced the Every Student Matters initiative.
- DPI announced schools participating in:
- Legislation circulated:
- Snyder: “Right to Try”
- Larson, Rep. Brostoff: Resolution condemning violence and hate speech.
- Vukmir, Rep. Sanfelippo: “Victim Protection Package.”
- Cowles: “Leading on Lead” Act.
- Brandtjen: Prohibits ordinances, resolutions, policies that prohibit immigration status inquiries.
- Ott, Sen. Darling: OWI penalty package.
- Craig: Local approval for roundabouts.
- Kremer: “Employee College Affordability Act.”