WEEK IN REVIEW
- Speaker Vos, Rep. Steineke announced Assembly Republicans calling for “at least $300 million in tax relief and reforms coupled with transportation cost savings, reforms and a corresponding increase in transportation revenue to address the long-term solvency in the transportation fund.” LFB Memo.
- LFB released budget revenue estimates.
- Legislation circulated:
- UW Board of Regents, UW System and DOJ filed a lawsuit against two former UW-Oshkosh employees.
- DSPS announced the launch of the enhanced PDMP.
- SWIB announced WRS preliminary returns.