Last Updated on
WEEK IN REVIEW – December 30
- DOT posted a solvency report and tolling study.
- Fitzgerald announced committee structure and GOP members.
- Wisconsin Supreme Court ruled that DOJ training videos did not have to be disclosed to the public in Democratic Party of Wisconsin v. Wisconsin DOJ.
- Walker announced the resignation of DOT Sec. Gottlieb, and the appointment of Dave Ross to DOT Secretary.
- Sinicki, Brostoff and Sen. Larson wrote a letter to DOT on Hoan Bridge safety. Release.
- Speaker Vos announced Assembly GOP committee membership.