Last Updated on
WEEK IN REVIEW
- The Future of the Family Commission issued a final report to Gov. Walker.
- Rep. Ripp sent an invitation/questions to DOT Sec. Gottlieb regarding the Assembly Transportation hearing next week.
- Walker asked the Legislature to pass a broadband expansion bill. LRB-0047/1
- PSC announced $46M for rural development/energy efficiency.
- Speaker Vos announced Assembly appointments to Joint Finance.
- The Group Insurance Board released an update on self-insurance/health insurance program. Taylor Release.
- AG Schimel announced the appointment of Paul Connell to Deputy Attorney General, and Delaine Breuer as Chief of Staff.
- Walker requested a disaster declaration for a group of counties in western Wisconsin due to freezing temps in May.
- Wisconsin Presidential Recount/WI Elections Commission:
- Received two presidential election recount petitions.
- Approved a timeline for presidential election recount.
- Estimated presidential recount cost at $3.5M, which the Stein Campaign
- The Stein Campaign filed suit in Dane County demanding a hand recount, which the judge refused to order. Fox 11. AG Schimel Release.
- WisGOP filed a FEC complaint against Stein and Clinton.
- Great America PAC filed a lawsuit against the Elections Commission in federal court Friday. The judge denied a temporary restraining order request and set a hearing for Dec. 9.