Last Updated on
WEEK IN REVIEW
- Voter turnout is estimated to be 3.1 million, according to the Elections Commission. Election Day is Tuesday, November 8.
- Chief Justice Roggensack named Chief Judge Randy R. Koschnick as Director of State Courts.
- Assembly Transportation Committee Chairman Ripp announced an informational hearing on WisDOT’s budget request. The meeting will be Tuesday, December 6 at 10am in 412-E.
- The Wisconsin State Journal reported that Fred Souba Jr. was appointed DNR Chief State Forester.
- The Controlled Substances Board released the first quarterly PDMP report. Walker release.
- DNR Sec. Stepp requested an extension for submission of the Wastewater Permitting and Enforcement Program Audit response. Joint Audit Co-Chairs Cowles, Kerkman response.
- Quinn released information on future initiatives for the Wisconsin Rural Initiative.
- Walker appointed Heather Smith as Deputy Chief of Staff for Budget, Legislative, and Intergovernmental Affairs.
- DOR announced the appointment of Cindy Polzin as Division of Lottery Administrator.
- Democrat members of the Speaker’s Task Force on Youth Workforce Readiness released a minority report.