Last Updated on
- DOR released fiscal year 2016 collections. LFB released a memo on preliminary general tax fund collections.
- Kleefisch is proposing legislation to ban the sale or possession of U-47700 (synthetic heroin.)
- The Speaker’s Task Force on Youth Workforce Readiness final report was released. Rep. Kulp’s release.
- Walker declared a state of emergency, due to heavy rains and flooding, for Eau Claire, Buffalo, and Trempealeau counties.
- A statewide standing order for naloxone was announced by Gov. Walker.
- The Seventh Circuit Court of Appeals denied a petition for hearing en banc in the voter ID cases (Frank v. Walker; One Wisconsin Institute v. Mark Thomsen).
Veterans Home at King