Last Updated on
WEEK IN REVIEW
- A lawsuit was filed against the state in Vilas County Circuit Court challenging Wisconsin’s Unfair Sales Act (Minimum Markup Law). Wisconsin Institute for Law & Liberty
- Speaker’s Task Force on Urban Education Democrats released their committee minority report. Vice-Chair Pope release.
- DNR will delay its reorganization until late fall, according to a Journal Sentinel
- Wisconsin Public Radio reported that the Ethics Commission will continue to allow its members to make political donations. A voluntary ban was considered, but tabled.
- Ringhand released an LFB memo on the status of the Veterans Trust Fund.
- Shankland released an LFB memo on GPR funding for the UW System.
- Vukmir released an LFB memo on school district revenue by fund source.
- League of Wisconsin Municipalities released its first State of Wisconsin’s Cities & Villages Report, prepared by the Wisconsin Taxpayers Alliance. League of Wisconsin Municipalities, Wisconsin Taxpayers Alliance Wheeler Reports story/interview.
- Olsen sent a letter to Joint Audit Co-Chairs Cowles and Kerman requesting an audit of the King Veterans Home.
- Officer involved deaths: