This week in Education:
- The Wisconsin Technical College System released its 2015 Graduates Outcomes Report.
- The U.S. Dept. of Education and Dept. of Justice. sent guidance to schools on bathroom policies.
- Several UW System schools considered, or passed, no confidence votes in Ray Cross and the Board of Regents.
In Executive and Legislative:
- Gov. Walker approved an emergency rule on voting ID Cards.
- Gov. Walker deferred a $101 million debt payment and restructured the payment over the next 8 years. LFB Memo.
- The New Elections Commission named Haas as the Executive Director; the New Ethics Commission starts a hiring process for an Executive Director.