Friday July 1, 2016 - Updated 4:14pm
- Gov. Walker. Appoints Jodi Meier to Kenosha County Circuit Court.
- Gov. Walker. Appoints David Weber to Door County Circuit Court.
- Gov. Walker. Appoints Gregory Strasser to Marathon County Circuit Court.
- Fox 6. Gov. Walker doesn't want authority to operate turnaround plan for failing schools out of his office.
- Wisconsin Assembly Democrats. Another round of GOP threats against Milwaukee.
- Rep. Hesselbein. Business lobby can't connect the dots between jobs and millionaires' tax breaks.
- Reps. Zamarripa, Spreitzer. Support equality agenda.
- Wisconsin Radio Network. Location named for Great Lakes Wolf Summit.
- Wisconsin Watchdog. Kooyenga: Breakup of Milwaukee Public Schools on the table.
- DHS. Family Care and IRIS programs expand to Rock County.
- DATCP Sec. Brancel. Column: Every month should be dairy month in Wisconsin.
- DOC. Partners with Madison College on industrial maintenance training partnership.
- AG Schimel. Celebrates five years of CCW Program success, announces new online application and renewal process.
- NBC 15. DOJ launches website for concealed carry applications.
- La Crosse Tribune. Editorial: Death of GAB is a sad day for democracy.
- WBAY. Partisan commission takes over for Wisconsin GAB; Will provide election oversight.
- Wisconsin Public Radio. State's new Elections Commission OKs spending $250K on voter ID education campaign.
- Milwaukee Biz Times. Husco may have to pay back tax credits.
- WQOW. Xcel ordered to refund $9.5 million to Wisconsin customers.
- Milwaukee Biz Times. Wisconsin part of region's economic slowdown in May.
- Shipping Times. Mystery as Australian shipbuilder suspends trading.
- Wisconsin Public Radio. Frac sand industry group loses half its members in one year.
- Wisconsin Public Radio. Why Kewaunee County is a flashpoint for CAFOs and water quality.
- Wisconsin Public Radio. Declining lake sturgeon population sparks multinational effort.
- USA Today. Traffic deaths jump 8% in 2015 to most since 2008.
- Wisconsin Supreme Court. New court eFiling rule takes effect statewide today.
- Wisconsin Supreme Court. Office of Lawyer Regulation v. Godfrey Y. Muwonge.
- Wisconsin Supreme Court. State v. Mastella L. Jackson.
- Wisconsin State Journal. Federal judge hints he may rule against Wisconsin election laws. Cap Times.
- Racine Journal Times. Editorial: Keeping gun away from domestic abusers.
- MPS. Make the right call with MPS, NFL officiating academy.
- Marquette University. Psychology professor honored with university's highest teaching honor.
- MPS. HAPA charter school expanding, Community Schools expanding, career skills program coming.
- UW-Madison. Spinoff taking a big bite out of swallowing problems.
- DPI. July 1 general aid estimate released. Summary.
- UW-Madison. Benign bacteria block mosquitoes from transmitting Zika, chikungunya viruses.
- MPS. Record 100 schools awarded for reinforcing positive behavior.
- Wisconsin State Journal. Estimate: 61% of Wisconsin's school districts will get more state aid next year.
- Wisconsin Public Radio. DPI: Most Wisconsin school districts to see aid increase.
- Milwaukee Mayor Barrett. Chief of Staff Curley statement regarding Milwaukee County Sheriff David Clarke's comments on recent events at Sherman Park.
- Wisconsin Long-Term Care Coalition. Long term care stakeholders celebrate Family Care and IRIS expansion to Rock County.
- Racine Police Department. Online parking ticket payment available July 1, 2016.
- Washington County Administrator Schoemann. Washington County victim of wire transfer fraud.
- Waukesha County Clerk of Circuit Court Madden. New court rules effective July 1, 2016.
- Milwaukee County Exec. Abele. Milwaukee County chosen for White House Data Driven Justice Initiative.
- Public Policy Forum. Report suggests steps to enhance emergency communications and dispatch in Milwaukee County.
- U.S. Rep. Sensenbrenner. What happens when 'primarily social' meet ulterior motive?
- U.S. Sen. Baldwin. Introduces the Made in America Water Infrastructure Act.
- U.S. Reps. Pocan, Nolan, Wilson. Introduce relief for Underwater Student Borrowers Act.
- Wisconsin State Journal. Editorial: Don't sell guns to terror suspects.
- DPW. Sen. Ron Johnson's beltway blunder: The "Let's Discriminate Against Students With Disabilities" Edition.
- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel. Mike Grebe gives up GOP delegate slot because of opposition to Trump.
- WISN. Lt. Gov. Kleefisch, Grebe dropped as Republican delegates.
- Wisconsin Public Radio. Trump will fix the economy - and win a second term, professor says.
- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel. Poll: Russ Feingold and Ron Johnson in tight race.
- Binger for Racine County DA. Announces second community listening session in Burlington on July 13, 2016.